The 6SXL carpet sorter adapts to all situations.
In the world of nuciculture it allows to efficiently sort the following products:
-Ejection bulbs every 5 mm.
-Vision of defects from 0.02 mm.
-Vision simultaneous above and below the product.
– Carpet up to 4.5 m / s.
– Product Vision 9,000 times per second.
– Up to 1400 ejections per second
– IP6X Touch Screen
– intuitive and 100% manageable interface
– Change settings in real time
– Autocalibration module by scanning a new batch of product
– Extraction of statistics
– Quick start
– French / English / Italian / Spanish
– Backup batch settings (recipes)
– LED lighting guaranteed 100,000 hours.
– Industrial solenoid valves guaranteed 5,000,000,000 cycles.
– Industrial cameras perfectly protected from dust and humidity.
– Few mechanical parts.
– Quick diagnosis in case of failure.
– Remote maintenance.
– Nozzles ejections 100% removable.
– Automatic cleaning cameras and mats.
– Machine in IP6X thus cleaning with clear water or with compressed air (blowgun).
– Simple feed hopper on a vibrating chute.
– Servoing via another machine (eg button box, tempo, etc …).
– Servo control to another machine (eg autonomously manage its product supply)
– Requires only 220V single phase and compressed air system.
– Food mat and frame 100% stainless steel.
– Specific reception chute (option).
– Mounting on a wheel or chassis-pallet to make the assembly movable (options).
– 100% remotely controllable. Android application provided.
– Depending on the product (s) to be sorted and the defects to be removed, different camera configurations are available:
COLOR CAMERAS: Advanced technology that offers the best quality of sorting.
(Eg: Dry / fresh nuts / kernels, without the management of broken nuts and / or shells / membranes)
INFRARED CAMERAS: Advanced technology to bring out certain materials to better eject (eg pebbles, wood, shell, metal, etc …).
These cameras are essential if you want a perfect result on very complicated products to sort.
(Eg: Kernels with shell / membrane, dry nuts, pebbles in fresh walnuts, etc …).
There are 3 carpet widths to fit your workflow:
300 mm (1 channel) – 600 mm (2 channels) – 1200 mm (4 channels)
It is thus possible to configure “à la carte” the vision system.