AMB Rousset is …
– Leader in the market of agricultural machinery for walnuts growing.
– Designs, manufactures and repairs equipment for the harvesting and processing of fruit.
(walnuts, hazelnuts, chestnuts, almonds, cider apples, plums, olives and cherries).
– Created in 1970 by Maurice ROUSSET.
– Managed today by Philippe, Maurice’s son, supported by his wife and children.
– Located in the heart of the largest walnut grove in France (Isère)
– 5 000m² of buildings.
– Nearly 90 employees including a design office at the forefront of innovation, composed of designers and engineers.
– A family company that supports its customers and builds loyalty.
– Primary values: listening and constant search for customer satisfaction.
For AMB ROUSSET “the customer creates the machines”.
– After-sales service ready to help 7 days a week during the fruit harvest season.
– Great reactivity thanks to its important stock of spare parts.
– Our mission : always find solutions.
50 years of history
Creation of the company by Maurice and Marie-Thérèse ROUSSET.
Construction of the 1st hydraulic shaker and the first prototype of harvester.
1st harvester RB2000
Creation of the SARL AMB with Maurice and his son Philippe ROUSSET.
Nearly 50 to 60 harvesters constructed per year
1st Harvester R19
Creation of SAS AMB ROUSSET
Realization of the first export sales
Today : the 3rd generation ROUSSET is present with Renaud and Pauline ROUSSET.
1st Harvester X16
Exports in over 45 countries
– Listen to our customers on technical evolutions: mechanical and agricultural.
– To test and improve our products continuously.
– To guarantee that a material of our manufacture will be repaired for life.
– To bring the same attention to the owner of 10 walnut trees as to the owner of 100 hectares.
– Help our customers 24/24, 7/7 during the harvest.
Today, AMB ROUSSET has nearly 90 employees working in many different fields.
Purchasing, Industrial designers, Metalworkers, Mechanics, Agricultural mechanics, Painters, Electricians, Warehousemen, Sales and export, Scheduling, Accounting, Management.