Shaker specific olives – VHO
We have developed a range of hydraulic vibrators specific to olives allowing to shake up to 30 trees per hour.
Their specific arm allows to take the trunks at 50 cm from the ground.
– the VHB is the cheapest of the range: the PTO must be engaged at each tree
– the VHD is equipped with a manual distributor allowing the opening, closing and vibration of the clamp
– the VHE is equipped with a joystick in the driver’s cabin allowing the opening, closing and vibration of the clamp.
– Thanks to its star-shaped vibration movement of very low amplitude, the vibrating head respects trees and their roots perfectly
– Possibility to vibrate young trees
– Quick assembly/disassembly of the vibrator on the tractor
– Output per hour: 25 trees for VHB / 30 trees for VHD and E
– Clamping of trunks up to 1.88 m in circumference (Ø 600 mm)
– Star vibration – All movements are hydraulic
– The masses are driven by two hydraulic motors, which give a great dynamism at start-up
– Minimum tractor power required: 50 HP
– for trunks from 0.50 m to 1 m high
– PTO clutch on each shaft for VHB
– opening, closing and vibration of the clamp are done by a 2 elements distributor for VHD
– The opening, closing and vibration of the clamp are carried out by a control lever placed in the driver’s cab of the tractor for VHE