The sorter 6SX adapts to any situations
In the nucicultural world it allows to sort in an efficient way the following products :
FRESH WALNUTS / DRY WALNUTS / KERNELS
– Ejection nozzles every 5mm.
– Vision of defects from 0.02mm.
– Simultaneous vision above and below the product.
– Conveyor belt up to 4.5m/s.
– Viewing the product 9,000 times per second.
– Up to 1400 ejections per second.
– Touch screen IP6X
– User-friendly Interface
– Change settings in real time
– Fast and easy understand
– Saving settings in batches (recipes)
– LED lighting is guaranteed for 100,000 hours.
– Industrial solenoid valves guaranteed for 5 000 000 000 cycles.
– Industrial cameras perfectly protected from dust and humidity.
– Few mechanical parts.
– Fast diagnosis in case of failure.
– Remote maintenance.
– Ejection nozzles 100% removable.
– Automatic camera and carpet cleaning.
– Machine in IP6X therefore clean with clear water or compressed air (blower)
– Single feeding hopper on a vibrating channel.
– Food grade belt and 100% stainless steel chassis
– Configurable product discharge belt (right or left) included.
– Specific reception chute (option).
– Set-up on wheels or pallet chassis to be movable (Optionnal)
– 100% remote controllable. By local network wifi or ethernet
– Depending on the product(s) to be sorted and the defects to be removed, different camera configurations are available :
COLOR CAMERAS : Advanced technology that offers the best sorting quality. (E.g. Dry walnut/fresh/kernels, without the management of broken nuts and/or shells/membranes)
INFRARED CAMERAS : Advanced technology to bring out certain materials to better eject them (e.g. pebbles, wood, shells, metal, etc…).
These cameras are essential if you want a perfect result on products very complicated to sort. (Ex: Kernels with shell/membrane, broken dry nuts, stones in fresh nuts, etc…).
There are 3 belt widths to fit your work flow :
300mm (1 channel) – 600mm (2 channels) – 1200mm (4 channels)
It is thus possible to configure «à la carte» the vision system.